Blog 2017-09-21 Fairy 766 0
Wine may be a thing of the past, however, if you cherish a carpet or a shirt that is stained with wine, it will make you unhappy. This article will remove red wine stains action for you, whether it’s “don’t” third, we need three principles, or choose correct detergents, or how well the protective measures in advance, this article will provide you with comprehensive guidance.
Red wine is an indispensable drink for parties and dinners, and people drink wine almost all the time on special occasions or at home. Delicious wine is one of the most popular drinks, but red wine stains are the most troublesome. If you use laundry detergent to get rid of the wine stains, it may not be clean clearly. But don’t worry, here are some of the best ways to get rid of red wine stains.
When you find wine stains on your precious clothes or carpet, you should:
1. To make the corresponding measures immediately, the earlier the better;
2. Use a water-absorbent cloth or paper towel to soak up excess liquor to avoid large area dyeing;
3. Rinse the stain with plenty of water and dilute the wine as much as possible.
1. Do not use chemical agents to deal with it uneasily, especially when it is not clear how the clothing or fabrics are made. Dry cleaning is perhaps one of the most conservative practices;
2. Never try to use heat to deal with wine stains. This is because the heat is likely to cure the stain, causing permanent staining.
3. Do not use colored napkins to wipe the wine stain in case of any other color.
In addition, it is important to note that after using the removal fluid, the red wine stain may become blue, which is normal. If the stain is not completely removed, try to wash it a few times. But it’s important to keep the stain wet and doesn’t try to get rid of the heat.
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: email@example.com, or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.